.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Deal, no steal alert!!!

Hey all,

If you have been reading my blogs, you already know that I love LocknLock products and actively promote them. If you do like them too then you are in for a good deal. I happened to be surfing the LocknLock website today and I saw that several of my very favorite zen ceramic containers were on clearance.
I have these containers in both sofi and esly patterns and today I bought the Summer Breeze pattern too. They are beautiful and functional and I genuinely feel happy when I use them. I know it sounds weird, but they make me happy.

I remember one of my friend telling me last month that she loved the containers but they were a bit pricey at $18 a pop. So right now, for less than $4 a piece, these are a real steal.... do check them out.... and if you cannot think of any use for them, feel free to buy them as a gift for me... I wouldn't mind filling my fridge and closet with these... just be sure to fill them with some delicacy before you give them to me... LOL

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment