.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lock n Lock

Hey all,

Just wanted to write a note to let you all know that my blogs were selected for the Lock n Lock Supporters program.

I will be sent 2 items for review and I am asked to provide my honest feedback on them. I am really looking forward to getting my package as I am already a big fan of Lock n Lock (which is why I submitted my blogs for this program in the first place).

I have bought from them many times and have always loved their products. So much so that I already have a box full of unopened lock n lock products (am planning to replace all my kitchen containers with them) and yet I am anxiously waiting for my package to arrive. The excitement is killing me. I wonder what will be in the pack.

If I could have a pick of what I want in the box, I would like to try out the new Cookplus ceramic set. It is intruiging and as I have never cooked in ceramic cookware before, I am dying to try it out.
Aren't these lovely? But I guess I will just have to wait and see what I get in the shipment. Will keep you posted and promise an in-depth honest review.

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment